Beta-Zyme has a “one-two” punch that attacks digestive ailments where
they begin, in the stomach and the intestine. Beta-Zyme contains enzymes that
support the body’s ability to digest carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Composed
of two different GNLD digestive aides, Beta-Zyme attacks the cause of digestive
discomfort, not just the symptoms.
A comprehensive digestant that supplements the body’s natural digestive secretions, Beta-Zyme™ supports optimal digestion and helps maximize nutrient availability, while minimizing digestive discomfort. Made from plant-sourced enzymes plus other natural source agents, non-habit forming Beta-Zyme™ addresses the causes of stomach and intestinal indigestion and not just the symptoms.*
Beta-Zyme™ contains protein-digesting enzymes and hydrochloric acid, which assist with the breakdown of protein into amino acids. Carbohydrate breakdown is enhanced with amylase, and dietary fats are digested with support from lipase and dehydrocholic acid. These digestive agents promote healthy, stress-free digestion and optimum nutrient availability.*
5 reasons to support stomach efficiency with Beta-Gest™
- Ideal ratio. Together, Betaine hydrochloride, lactase and protein-digesting enzymes help supplement normal stomach digestive secretions that can be compromised by age, stress, alcohol or overuse of antacids.*1
- 100% plant-sourced in a base of dried beet, rhubarb, licorice root and lemon. No animal ingredients.
- Hydrochloric acid. Prepares protein for enzymatic activity and assists with mineral and B-vitamin absorption.
- Focused delivery. Betaine hydrochloride and enzymes, including protease and papain, support protein digestion.*1
- Assists lactose digestion. Contains the enzyme lactase to aid in the digestion of lactose (milk sugar) found in dairy and other products.*1
5 reasons to promote optimal intestinal digestion with Enzyme:
- Exclusive pH-triggered enzymes promote optimal nutrient uptake at the exact point in the digestive tract where they can be utilized best!*
- High-potency plant-based enzymes.*
- Complete digestive formula contains all three major types of digestive enzymes to support digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates — your body’s sources for caloric energy.
- Broad-spectrum activity. Amylases aid carbohydrate breakdown; lipase, ox bile salts, and dehydrochloric acid help prepare dietary lipids for absorption, and proteases help cleave protein into amino acids.
- Targeted delivery technology. Enzymes protected against harsh stomach acid to guarantee safe delivery of active agents to the intestinal tract.
- Sadler M.J., Encyclopedia of Human Nutrition, Academic Press, 1998.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Click here for label pdf.
SUGGESTED USE: (Adults) 1 Packette; immediately before or with a meal.
dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium silicate, food glaze, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stearic acid, calcium sulfate, powdered cellulose, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, beet root powder, natural color, triacetin, licorice root powder, natural mint extract, glycerin and vanillin
Store in cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.